SENIOR LIVINGHOUSING - SENIOR
You may not fully understand this until you’ve made the move, but when you move to Birch Heights, you don’t give up your freedom and independence — you improve it. Our independent living community translates to more convenience, enjoyment, peace-of-mind, and yes, more independence than you’ve experienced in a long time. Prior to moving, many of our residents thought that there was no real reason to move as long as they were healthy and mobile. They thought they should continue to live in their own homes because moving meant surrendering. However, they are now amongst the 138 residents at Birch Heights who will happily dispel that line of thinking.
• They lost the constant, nagging worries — and the expense — of home maintenance.
• They enjoy the freedom of letting someone else do the cooking, dishes and housekeeping!
• Their social lives have blossomed.
• They have more time to have fun with friends and family.
• They feel stronger because they move more.
• They rest easy knowing there are always others around.
• They have peace of mind knowing they are welcome to hire the caregivers of their choice should the need arise.
So, why would you put off living better and with more independence than you’ve experienced in a long time? Call 603-425-7755, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule your next visit to Birch Heights.