Friends of the Meetinghouse at First Parish
We are an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) dedicated to raising funds and resources to enable the historic preservation of the 1769 Meetinghouse in East Derry, New Hampshire.
- Invested $1.6M in Preservation so far, from congregation, grants, loan, and community.
- Completed: new Foundation with original granite facing; extensive Timber Frame rehab throughout;
- adjacent Accessibility Connector and Elevator shaft construction;
- complete Tower & Steeple renovation - 95% new material matching historic structure and trim.
- Remaining: rehabilitation of all Interiors and completion of Accessibility Connector.