Peabody Funeral Homes
Founded in 1933 by Bertrand E. Peabody, the Peabody Funeral Home is the oldest funeral home in the Derry community. Through three generations of the Peabody family and over 85 years of experience, we are committed to providing dignified, respectful and personalized service to the people of Derry, Londonderry, and the surrounding towns.
To those families that have put their trust in us in the past, we sincerely hope that they found us deserving of that honor.
To those families that have not had a need for our services, we hope that the information you find on these pages is helpful. We encourage you to contact us by phone or e-mail with any questions you may have about us, our services or our facilities.
- Family Owned & Operated Funeral Home established 1933.
- Family Owned & Operated Crematorium established 1984.
- Providing caring & compassionate services to all faiths.
- Offering Pre-Planning & Pre-Funding options.
- Proud to Support Our Community in any way we can.